Call Me "bubba"

fishclubgirl

So about a year ago, I got out of shrimp and thought I'd use the tank for something else. Well, someone(you know who you are, Ron) gifted me with some Ebi substrate and then I traded for an Ebi tank(popcornshrimp) and also was gifted with some cherry shrimp(Dean). So yes, my shrimp tank is thriving. And then..... Big Als in Hamilton made their budget on me. Brought back some yellows, oranges and "skunk" shrimp and after a week, they seem to be doing well. Probably shouldn't keep them together but they are so pretty like fruit loops!! So just call me "Bubba Gump"....

Awesome! :) I've always wanted to be a bad influence. My cherries are now the cleanup crew in my fry/hatch out tank. The hornwart is so think the only time I see them is when they come to the curface to chow down on the golden pearl I give to the fry....actually they have been going very red on te GP. Anyways, if your yellows start having lots of babies please put me on the list to trade for or buy 3 or 4:)