Hi From Angus Ontario

Bullterrier

I am not really new. I was here before, but moved about 18 mos ago from Edmonton to Angus near CFB Borden. I finally set up a new (used) tank. I am venturing in to the world of Malawi Cichlids with a 55 gal tank and already am wanting larger. I got it up and running about 2 weeks ago.

Must admit I am missing AB but life is Ok here too.

Are they fish people? Tell them to call me if they are, don't know any other fish people -05- .

Life is Ok here, unlike Cold Lake, Barrie is close by and the big city of Toronto is only 45 mins. It is small town here though, I like the quiet but miss Edmonton a lot..

My neighbourhood is full of military, how knows maybe they'll be moving in to one of he sold homes on my street.

Unfortunately they aren't fish people. I tired to convince them to let me setup my nephew a tank but my sister is scared to stick her hands in a tank so I don't trust they would keep it clean and healthy.

They are moving in July. I think their street is called Armeda Clow crescent, in the NW. She liked living closer to all the other military families when they were in Cold lake. It was easier to make new friends and you had more a support system. When they moved to Ottawa she didn't have that and found it harder.

The thing I dont' like is now its going to be harder to visit, no more direct flights. But I guess the bright side is now we can plan trips that involve visiting Toronto too :thumbs:

ah, different subdivision and not fish people :( Lots of military in there too. If you are flying in and renting a car consider westjet to Hamilton instead of T.O., much smaller airport and easier all around then dealing with Pearson. It is an extra 45 mins driving up to here but worth it in my opinion.