Foster Homes Needed In Edm.

SkyGrl

Hello all,

Candice has been getting alot of drop offs this summer and is running out of room. We are looking for 3-4 foster homes for some of our larger breed cichlids. Most of them are over 6 inches so a min tank size of 30-40 gallons. Most of the fish will have gone through a quarantine and will be able to be adopted immediatly. In some cases they wont be.

Tanks would have to require all the necessities (decent sized filter, heater, air bubbler, ect) If any meds are needed you can talk to us.

If anyone is interested in setting up a tank for F.I.N.S. in their house, it would be greatly appreciated :thumbs:

If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

Thanks everyone! all your support thus far has been great! We have been trying to make a difference and we have had great success so far! Thank you for all the donated items and medications! Every little bit helps!

Candice & Amy

F.I.N.S.

Edm/Red Deer

I just received a tank from a friend (30+ G) all i need is a stand and I would be happy to help... I am in st.ALbert though, is that an Issue, and the tank is currently dry until I get a stand so give me a bit LOL any spare stands kicking around anyone? I have everything else.