Impaled Stingray

Scuba_Guy

OK, Its out!

Got some advice on Monster.

I have an old style "grabber" for my planted aquarium. I thought that I would try those first as they have a pretty hard grasp before removing him from the tank. So grabbed the front of the stinger and he backed up and it slid right out. I would say there was a little resistance but not much. There was a little bit of blood on it. After removing it he swam up the glass and I can see his mouth I think the end of the stinger was in there?? So as turkeyboy85 said maybe he was chewing on it??

OK, Its out!

Got some advice on Monster.

I have an old style "grabber" for my planted aquarium. I thought that I would try those first as they have a pretty hard grasp before removing him from the tank. So grabbed the front of the stinger and he backed up and it slid right out. I would say there was a little resistance but not much. There was a little bit of blood on it. After removing it he swam up the glass and I can see his mouth I think the end of the stinger was in there?? So as turkeyboy85 said maybe he was chewing on it??

Awesome, there's a ton of ray keepers on MFK so I'm happy you checked it out. Any update pics?