Up & Coming Superstars

Jayba

A while back I posted some pics of some little angels I recieved from Angel Al. I picked them based on finnage and potential when they were the size of dimes. This boy is probably 7 inches tip to tip already, and still has a small body. He's gonna be huge.

I fired off a pic of one of the males tonight and thought I'd share. When I find my flash I'll take some good shots. But here is a before and after

IMG_5421.jpg

DIME SIZED

IMG_7013.jpg

TODAY

Edited by Jayba

nice fish,how old are they?

huge fins for how young they look

He is only about 10 months old, his body is about 2.5 inches, so he still has a ton of growing to do. He is going to be wicked. His girlfriend is about 1/2 his size, but females do grow quite a bit slower than the males.

wow what kind of angel is that he has great colors

He is a Phillipine Blue Angel Fish. They are available through Fairdeal in the sponsor forum, he often makes runs up to Edmonton.

Jvision has a pair of smokey's he is selling in the Livestock section .I believe this guy would be called a Blue Faced Smokey maybe. Angel Al could tell you for sure.

• 3 weeks later...