Back Into The Water...

triggerhappy

hey all! after giving up my aquariums (over 1000gals of water at any given time between 6-30 tanks) for the last few years im back! i just couldn't give the hobby up! tho im really, really...really gonna try and keep it to one aquarium (well, one salt one one fresh) as i already have 20+ tarantulas and a few pythons... im kinda all over the place as far as animals go. i have (had) two rottweilers, i sadly just had to put my baby girl down 3 days ago but she lived a long and happy 11 years (which, im told, is pretty old for a rottweiler). ive had stingrays and bred all sorts of african and south american cichlids and even had some great luck breeding synodontis petricola (one of my all time favs!). i just had a wicked clutch of baby tarantulas H.Incei which im pretty thrilled aboutbecause they are a communal type. anyways, just wanted to say hi...Hi! Rolando

post-4101-0-98556200-1321926035_thumb.jpg

A recovered MTS junkie is not that much different than an alcoholic or reformed smoker. Soon someone gets sick, aggressive, has fry or just a deal too good to pass up, and boom, another tank. If you're going to quit, you gotta quit and stay away. There is no room for "OK just one....." next thing ya know, your hooked!llol! That reminds me, my cigarettes are around here somewhere.........

A recovered MTS junkie is not that much different than an alcoholic or reformed smoker. Soon someone gets sick, aggressive, has fry or just a deal too good to pass up, and boom, another tank. If you're going to quit, you gotta quit and stay away. There is no room for "OK just one....." next thing ya know, your hooked!llol! That reminds me, my cigarettes are around here somewhere.........

My name is "Fisher" - MTS free for 13yrs.:unsure: I now have 2 tanks sitting empty in the basement. How unremarkable OOoo..............

lol. too funny!! i happen to have a few empty tanks...just in case, you know, something happens to the first. i also have some 'extra' heaters and filters... we will see how the ONE tank idea goes...tho i DO also have a small saltwater tank at my sisters house. thanks for all of the hello's guys!

Fish tanks are just like Lay's potato chips, bet you can't stop at one. This coming from the woman who has now surrendered her kitchen counter to some australes and 2 dozen bettas.