Where To Buy Bettas

geebs

Sadly I won't be traveling there anytime soon. I never see any advertised on the boards here either, you people must be hoarding them. :tongue:

lol that's not too bad I suppose...if it's true bahaha lol 20 could mean... 20 x 10nth power... So are you going to hand over some past/present sellers names? :hey:

You know shipping costs are smaller split up. :D

I have family directly in Thailand that I get to personally pick them out for me when I bring them over; but it's very expensive and to make it worth while I have to bring in several hundred.

It's much more economical to just buy the ones from the LFS. Keep your eyes open at AC, I know they bring in gorgeous ones! I also buy lots from Big Al's (halfmoons). You really just have to keep your eyes peeled all the time to find the gems.

There aren't as many specific breeders that I know of...just people dabbling mostly.

As fishclubgirl suggested, check out the Betta Breeders Canada site...that may be your best bet if you really can't find the ones you're interested in. ;)