Time Before Sell Able?

PilsnerPounder

After putting together my wife's home tank and my small office tank I have now got 2 mating pairs of Convicts. The fry are about 2 months old and are out and about in the tank and eating well. They are in an 85 gallon community but I have a empty 25 that I was considering setting up for them. Should I seperate and grow them more or can I start trying to find homes for them? Opinions welcome.post-5297-0-62856400-1323365908_thumb.jpg

If you have trouble finding enough people to buy them, you could always phone some pet stores and see if they'll buy them. I've sold some mixed mollies to one before. Well sorta...traded them for crickets lol

unfortunately, i do not think you will be able to sell all your fry...maybe a handful but not for much. convicts are the bunnies of the cichlid world and basically mate with anything. if you have other bigger cichlids...you can use them as feeders.

There is a saying "Convicts will breed in a Coke can, still half full of Coke" Love that one!