Hi

Nukes25

Hi everyone, I'm Kenny, in calgary

Ive been in and out of the aquarium hobby over the years, started with a 10gallon, which moved up to a 20 & 33 as well, then a 44 hex, and now I'm running a 60, just got it back up and running a few weeks ago, community tank- tetra's, guppies, danios, 2 apisto's, a firemouth, and an orange seam pleco. I'm also going to try and successfully keep live plants ( never had luck before)

Edited by Nukes25

I'm also going to try and successfully keep live plants ( never had luck before)

Hear! Hear!

I've discovered a wealth on information on the subject here, and people willing to help apply it here. And so will you. Be welcomed.

Thanks for posting your tank photo. It looks like a great beginning. And the glass on the top right is a nice touch too ;)

Be sure to post your hex when the moving busyness dies down.

f

thanks for the welcoming :)

unfortunately, no pics of previous tanks, lost all my old pictures last year, but I do have a pic of my current setup posted, but I can remember how they've gone :P 1st 10g - a few tetra's, a reg pleco, and a weather loach, then I moved up to a 20 and 33, where I started into cichlids - firemouth, convicts, then I added my 44hex which housed a firemouth, severums, and blood parrots, then I eventually purchased my 60 back in 2005, and its been the same kind of setup ( firemouth, blood parrots, small ranger pleco, small clown pleco (L104?) over the years, its been setup and broken down a few times, having moved back and forth from BC several times, and now with my setup, I plan to keep it mild cichlids ( the firemouth, getting into apisto's, and I've grown fond of interesting and unique dwarf pleco's ( by that I mean ones that stay relatively small)