Aquarium Stores In Calgary

lanceb

The address should work if you exclude the bay j part and just do 4710 - 17th Ave. SE. It's in the strip mall on the north side of 17th there, in a parking lot with a pizza hut and it's next to the giant tiger in there.

My GPS kept pushing for SW, wouldn't even give the option of SE and when I went there by ol dead reckoning I found that the closest I could get was 17th ave and 49th street which is the back 40 of a truck stop and I got my car all muddy in the process... Perhaps I missed a street or something, but what a royal pita to find, I guess next time I'll give myself more time and not do it on a holiday monday :)

I'm late to the party, but I would have reccomended seeing Harold. He always has some neat stuff!

Sorry, should have added, by Harold I mean Fairdeal, who is on this site. I buy all my food, and a lot of fish from Harold. If you look under the sponsors tab you can find what he has available. Was just there yesterday picking up a bunch of NLS pellets, and somehow a bag of splash tetras found their way home with me!