Sorry, No New Content Found

If you click on it when you're looking at your PMs, you are in the Members tab. Click on the Forum tab just under the logo and try "View New Content" :)

So, just make sure you're on the FORUMS home page....

Guess I should wear my glasses when reading these things. :blush:

Ok, so just go to the Forums Home page and see if it works.

Yes, I'm just being a @$$. The first one was my mistake, the second and third were me making fun of myself ;)

I honestly don't know how to fix your problem - does it happen all the time, or is it just a one off thing?

I know if you visit the site to read PMs, but don't read any threads, the site will still assume you read them on that visit; so, if you come back relatively soon after that, there will likely be no 'new' material between the two visits. Make sense?

I think I've had the same thing happen to me before. I clicked the link for "View New Content" on the forums main page, and that would come up. Check the columns on the left side after you're at the page (after clicking view new content). There's "By Content Type" and "By Time Period". Try selecting different things. When it's on "forums" and "new since my last visit" and you visited the site maybe 10 minutes earlier, it won't show any content unless someone posted something within that 10 minutes since you last visited. If you change it to "forums" and "past 24 hours" then you'll see all new content for that time period.

I hope that made sense, and helps!

Edited by DragonNeko

I know if you visit the site to read PMs, but don't read any threads, the site will still assume you read them on that visit; so, if you come back relatively soon after that, there will likely be no 'new' material between the two visits. Make sense?

Roger that. This is consistantly happening when I'm on the forums home page only. No multiple windows open. However...

Check the columns on the left side...

I hope that made sense, and helps!

Bingo! The left column was set at "Forums", "Content I have not read" and (drum roll) "Just items I follow." But I'm not following any, so "Sorry, No New Content Found"

I can't recall fiddling with those filters, so never considered looking at them. It likely isn't a ghost (shrimp) in the machine... I'm just getting old.

Hey thanks for helping the old guy you two!

Along with my sincerest gratitude, I'm giving you both 10,000 faux Fisher points, redeemable at your nearest Fisher retail outlet. ;)