Ace Website

blink

I'm not sure if this is a taboo subject, but the ACE website is REALLY out of date... really really out of date.

What I'm wondering is about membership, is the information posted on the membership page current (or even remotely so) or should I just try to show up at a meeting if I want to join?

I'm not sure if this is a taboo subject, but the ACE website is REALLY out of date... really really out of date.

What I'm wondering is about membership, is the information posted on the membership page current (or even remotely so) or should I just try to show up at a meeting if I want to join?

The website is more than likely done by someone who has a day job, a family and does it for free on their spare time. They would probably love for you to offer to look after it for them :). I believe the meeting information is correct, you just drop in and sign up.

There is a new webmaster that is trying to get things up and running again. In the meantime just check here for any ACE updates or ask any questions.

The membership info is ok(the application and the place to send the money to, or just drop it at the meeting) but the meeting address is changed to Allendale Community Hall (6330-105A St). First Tuesday of the month @ 7:30pm.