Electric Blue Jack Dempseys

fishman35

I managed to breed them and sold about a dozen ebjd and gaveaway most of by bgjd. My pair was sold to Bandi and last i heard she was successful in continuing to breed them. I did not find them more sensitive that other JD's just harder to breed.

Jonah

• 5 weeks later...

They grow slower than the regular JD's. I am raising a bunch of fry right now and find they are not as quick to grab food as the Blue Genes, so separating them as soon as I can to eliminate the competion has proven to be a must. Otherwise the blue genes out compete the smaller electric blues for food and the blues would all die.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have a good recipe for keeping and growing my 1.5" ebjd's? bandi? i found 3, my friend was willing to part with:) got em in a 20 for now. next stop 55 and well see if they make it long enough. tried em before, but parameters werent ideal.(plus they were .5" when i got em. anyway scouring the google machine. getting mixed results:) give me a shout! they werent cheap:)

• 6 months later...

No, sorry, the ones I have left are all stunted and sickly...I won't sell them.