Any Have Experience With Natural Astaxanthin Powder ?

Bandi

Visiting with fellow fish hobbyists I was recently shown a fish food (can't remember the name of course) that the hobbyist was excited about because it contained Astaxanthin as a color enhancer. Upon researching it, I found out it is simply a carotene derivative. Seems harmless enough.

Any one know anything about this additive? Any one use it?

i just bought a half pound,i havent used any yet,but ill keep you posted once i make my next batch of food

Are you willing to share you food recipie? I have tried home made foods befoe and haven't found one that I like yet. The fish like it, but I find it too messy in the tank.

I read that, sounds like I should be eating the stuff!

i just bought a half pound,i havent used any yet,but ill keep you posted once i make my next batch of food

Are you willing to share you food recipie? I have tried home made foods befoe and haven't found one that I like yet. The fish like it, but I find it too messy in the tank.

id prefer to keep it private untill i get my recipe perfect,,,pm sent with what i have so far

Edited by Sprucegruve