Apistogramma Eunotus With Fry Video!

dan11

This is an older video of my female apistogramma eunotus with fry. She actually died at some point, but many of her fry from this video, have lived on. I see them all the time in my community tank, and there is at least 6 - 8 of them. They are all about an inch long now, and too big to get eaten by anything except my largest angels. The apistos hang on the bottom part of the tank, under the plant cover, and the angels stay well above, so the angels are no threat to the fry. If you havent read my other thread, I just got a batch of eggs from a pair of orange flash cacatuoides, so I'm hoping that she is as good of a mother!

• 4 weeks later...

Well. I may be up in edmonton in the end of june. I may have an extra male or two. If your still looking by then, let me know, or I could always send one up with Harold, or someone who goes up on a regular basis. I still can only see 1 definite male at this point, but they are still young...

Well. I may be up in edmonton in the end of june. I may have an extra male or two. If your still looking by then, let me know, or I could always send one up with Harold, or someone who goes up on a regular basis. I still can only see 1 definite male at this point, but they are still young...

Thank you so much! I've been asking around for one, but haven't had any luck. I'll likely still be looking at the end of June, so if you still have one at that time and I don't have one...we'll figure something out. This has so made my day :D