Cas Annual Home Tour

The Calgary Aquarium Society is holding our Annual Home Tour on June 10th.

Club members tour selected homes, check out what/how everyone keeps their fish.

If you're a club member and want to sign up, send me a pm. (either to join the tour or be a tour stop or both!)

If you're wanting to become a club member and would like more information, pm me and i'll send you in the right direction.

There will be lots of Oooing and Awwwing, Lots of socializing, and i'm thinking maybe a potluck style BBQ to end the day!

We've already got several stops scheduled! Take this opportunity to get together and meet some awesome fishy people!

like... oops this isn't facebook. I always have a great time at these and get to find out who has fish/plants that I need.... Wingin It, I'll be joining partway through as I have a charity event in the morning.

• 1 month later...

Is there going to be a stop up to Red Deer and see Jayba's Pleco Palace? Could possibly have my L046 biotope tank done by then. And I have a beer fridge. Lol.

I wish!! I'm sure there are many of us who'd really enjoy seeing all those baby plecos et all!

there's a rumour that a rimless tank is being given away... it's this Sunday and I think I'll bake some bread(if I can find my kitchen under all the bettas.....)

Is there going to be a stop up to Red Deer and see Jayba's Pleco Palace? Could possibly have my L046 biotope tank done by then. And I have a beer fridge. Lol.

I wish!! I'm sure there are many of us who'd really enjoy seeing all those baby plecos et all!

Ok so I killed all my fish in said tank. But I have beer. :)