The Arowanas Have Come Back Home :)

hustler

Well Im back after a 6 month stint at reefing....

and 3 days after i shut down the tank and sold the live rock and scooped the 4" sandbed..... a 26" super red moved in smile.gif Right back at home now....

I kept the Bio reactor and a few media reactors as well as the 5500GPH inline pump and the auto top off sensor system so she runs like a dream now...

Still went old school with the 6 5gal pails of ceramic rings and 20 gallons of bio balls just to be safe lol.

Also finally picked up my first diablo red and rigged up a 180 gallon to my 300 sump for central water changes smile.gif

Im just gettin warmed up but i thought i would post something on here to show im no longer MIA.

041-3.jpg

028-1.jpg

020-6.jpg

059.jpg

Ohh the 26" is a DFI AA super red... the diablo is about 15" now The big guy is just starting to color up..... he has been living without any lights for a few years so my reef LEDs are really getting him to darken up now.... fingers crossed the base i can see turns into red the camera picks up :)

Diablo

005-16.jpg

• 1 month later...