Whats This Deficiency?

Vallisneria

I got a giant amazon sword plant a couple months ago, it takes up about 1/3-1/2 of my 56gal. Its starting to show some deficiencies but I'm not sure what fert to add more of. Right now its in a heavily planted 56g with 4x39w, co2 and I'm EI dosing: NKO3, K2SO4, KH2PO4 and trace. I hadn't added a root tab in a while so tonight during the water change I added some Jobes sticks and flourish tabs as I know swords are heavy root feeders.

So whats causing the yellowing? From what I can see its mostly the older leaves but even the newer leaves have some. I'm thinking its an N deficiency but I figured I'd ask just to make sure before I go messing with the ferts.

IMG021.jpg

IMG022.jpg

Green but as you can see in the pic they start to turn yellow. The first pic shows the 2 newer leaves on the left and 2 older leaves on the right. The bottom pic is just a close up of the newer leaves, which are just starting to show the yellowing

Anyone have any recommendations on how many root tabs I need for a large sword? How often to replace them?

I've always kept crypts and just put root tabs every few months, never had a issue. So i'm not sure how much more a heavy root feeder needs.

I use 1 stick broken into 4 pieces and place them around the diameter of the whole plant; every 6 months should be fine. You should see improvement within 2 weeks.

John