Setting Up New Tank And Looking For A Fun Bottom Feeder

DougAdel

What type of barbs Epiphinany, as I have cherry, and black ruby barbs in my tank with them and have seen them in tanks that juvie tigers were added to, For mine in my big tank I have roughly 40 give or take, and I feed nls flakes so I overfeed a bit so they get some but 2x a week I also add spirulina tablets, bottom feeder pellets, a shrimp krill pellet, algae and veggie wafers all sinking variety and my corys are fat and healthy and other than the odd nip once in awhile from a barb or cory barrel rolling another fish havent had any aggression

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

• 4 weeks later...

dang, i^ve had my 2 in a 70 gallon for the last year & have never doner anything special for them, haven^t fed them anything different except what my other fish get, now that u^ve said that i^ll most likely loose them now, ignorance is bliss, most of the time, the only thing i^ve noticed is they don^t take any poop from the other fish, saw him once chase the crap out the my big iranian red rainbow, that was fun to see, there either on the glass or the plants, & they have never hurt the plants just clean them,