Killifish In Edmonton?

theokie

I bought three Lyretail Killifish, Aphyosemion australe, at Big Als a few years back and now I am down to one lone male, I was wondering if anyone has seen these fish at any of the Edmonton stores, as I live out of town and don't get into the city as often as I should to look for fish.

I'm also looking for Clown Killifish, as once again I haven't run across them in the city in a year or so.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone, I actually got some A. Australe eggs from KilliKarl and now have a 2 gallon tank teaming with babies, but not to keep all my eggs in one tank, so to speak, I went to Big Al's and picked up 3F and 1M today. And not even an hour after introduction my older male and one of the new females are already spawning, but then again he has been trying to spawn with a female betta for weeks.

Now the only problem is that I saw the Blue Gularis male at Big Al's, I left him in the tank as even though he would be an awesome showcase fish in my planted 20, I'd really want a trio, so I happened to bid on some eggs on Aquabid, wish me luck.

Edited by theokie