Micro Plant Suggestions

nanmer

I am in the process of redoing a bunch of my little tanks, 2 - 5 gallons (Fluval Spec and Fluval Chi as well as a little water garden/fountain I am starting). I would appreciate any suggestion for plants that do not get too big but will grow fast enough to fill out for ground cover. I also need suggestions of a bit larger plant that grows slowly, I need some height in the tanks too. Easy to buy locally in Calgary is also a plus.

Thanks in advance!

Dwarf sag, crypt parva, pygmy chain sword, and microswords are pretty easy to find and should work. As for slower growing, some of the larger crypts seem to max out and seem to work well in my ebi. You might have to come and over and have a shop..... Besides I want to get some of the potamageton back, lol....

Sorry Fishclubgirl, I meant to bring it to the last meeting, but then ... lol. I will do a bit of research and get back to you as to what I am interested in. The crypt parva sounds interesting, I like crypts!