Save Yourselves--Do Not Respond To Kijiji Ad

rodsboys

I made the mistake of asking the guy in this add a question yesterday. Since then I have received 10 emails.(16 hours ago) Only some pertain to the original question. This guy is the most aggressive salesman I have ever seen. I have a feeling I will have to block his address to make this end. In several emails he asked for my contact info.....I can only imagine if I would have released my phone number to this dude. Has anyone else made this grave error???

http://edmonton.kiji...QAdIdZ421443331

Edited by rodsboys

Ad is no longer available, is this the mike and matt ones, cheap fish etc, they are also blue world aquatics/ importsI think, if it is the same one, I had responded to one for them, and got tons of emails back, sent me a stocklist that had on it bluberry Oscars and Halloween painted white skirts, seeing those on it, I chose not to order from them as I choose not to support buying dyed fish

Ad is no longer available, is this the mike and matt ones, cheap fish etc, they are also blue world aquatics/ importsI think, if it is the same one, I had responded to one for them, and got tons of emails back, sent me a stocklist that had on it bluberry Oscars and Halloween painted white skirts, seeing those on it, I chose not to order from them as I choose not to support buying dyed fish

Same guys.