Petcarerx.com

Znaika

I came across of this US online shop today when looking for Seachem Safe. It appeared they ship small orders to Canada for 5.99 and anything higher than $49 is shipped for free. Anyone has had any experience with them, good or bad?

For the reference, 4 kg bucket of Seachem Safe is $130 (free shipping). A 100W adjustable heater is $9 (non-submersible)

I actually checked Angelfins. They have Seachem Safe 4L for marginally less $124 (including $22 for shipment). But they fall significantly behind on other items I needed, say 100W heaters - $23 vs. $9 - is a big difference when you buy a bunch. Also they do not have Seachem Acid Buffer, which I need. In other words they impressed me neither by prices nor by selection.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: the order was placed on 12/04 and received today 12/18. Everything appeared as expected. Prices are 30%-70% of the LFS'es, shipping to Calgary is dirt cheap ($6) or free if the order is above $49. Very good experience overall and I placed another order today.

Disclaimer: I do not own their shares :)

• 4 weeks later...

Great deals there if you can wait for the shipping. They have a special today. 15% percent off their already cheap prices. I just stocked up on matrix, mopani wood and cichiid stones(which are cool to me bc i just found out about them,i intend on them being pleco stones) if you enter Winter15 in coupon code u get the deal. no i dont own shares in this company i just found a way to save a lil loot. If you dont mind the two week wait for free shipping.