Omg I Has Wigglers!

SuperGuppyGirl

So following Jason advice, I ignored the cryptoheros and bam probably have around 30 lil wigglers in my community tank (doh), the parents (billy and tillie) are doing a good job keeping the other cryptoheros, tetras, neons, corys pretty much everything in the tank, only noticed the wigglers as the tank was scheduled for WC and maintenance tonight and that my corys and sae hadnt been keeping the center of the tank clean, hair algae yum, so as I ramble my main question is should I scoop the tetras and others into another tank, remove the other cryptoheros or just leave well enough alone? The fry are past the yolk stage, so should I start feeding microfood or just fine grind up my nls flakes as they seem to be picking at that? Help please

On another note first time I have had eggs hatch and am somewhat panicked lol, I have some red hjungle micro food an artificial plankton rotifer so mixed that in a jar as per instructions , shook it and added it to the tank, the tank is a 75G with low maintenance plants an 36" air wand a fluval 404 with a hydor 4 pond sponge for filtration, and just removed the p pleco to another tank and fed nls f lakes again half fine ll y crushed for all the other fish in there

If you have a pipet (like the ones that come with test kits), you can spot feed the fry. THere's a lot of room in a 75 for the little guys to grow. What kind of tetras are they - if there are 12 or less and they're small (neon/cardinal/rummynose types) you should be fine. The parents will guard the young until they get curios enough to leave them behind, but many should be able to stay hidden well enough to grow big enough to be safe.

Tetras include glo-lines, rummynoses, neons, cardinals, glo-light danios, harlequin rasboras, emerald eye rasboras, scissortails. The 2 remaining plecos are hiding, can't find them are a rubberlip and clown, but they have taken over the center of the tank and considering lil Tilly bit me at least 3 times as I was wedging some shrimp krill pellets around the babies, not so worried now lol