Hello From Hinton.

Alamodem

Hello and thank you for having such a well set up forum.

As a rule I don't usually present in a forum due to un necessary complexity. Its very refreshing to be where people seem very helpfull, the topics are setup logically, and the information is plentyfull.

I've just got into the hobby once again after nearlly 30 year dry spell.

I'm out there asking about under gravel filters and every one is looking back at me as though I'm a touch TOUCHED. :) Wow. Fish keeping has come a long way.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from there and return fairly often to visit. If you ever need something brought from Edmonton and I'm making a trip up, I would be willing to drop it off.

Lots of good information on this site.

:) Currently I set up 2 45 gallon tanks one of which has a myriad of tropicals my wife picked out.

The second 45 gal is a corner tank with 6 angels in it and 6 of these other tropicals

Both these tanks have 2 plecos and a dragon fish as well.

The 90 im setting up will be Affrican cichlids (predomanently Mbuna & Bristlenose albino plecos,

The 90 is my break in for learning how to run a system with a sump. (wish the submersable pump just gave up the ghost) Hoping to find a used one on here, or find a good deal in the city when im there friday.

Going to paruse the aquarium photo section this weekend and toy around with pics at that time.

Edited by Alamodem