Free 125 Gallon? Damn You Kijiji

AJanzen

You've done it to me once again kijiji. I responded to an ad less than one minute after the post was listed for a free 125 gallon tank (checked the dimensions actually about a 110). 2 days later still no response, is this a hoax. Would've been a perfect cichlid tank as it was listed as 6ft long.Single tear followed by other single tears.

Even if I don't have room for it, I can sleep on/in it until I do. haha. It was worth checking the ad out though, thanks gBoysc2 for pointing it out to me. I saw how many people had already visited the ad and I didn't bother sending in a message/calling.

I remember a few years back I randomly saw some guy had a sailing boat drastically under priced in the bargain finder. I called the same day at lunch that edition of the bargain finder had come out, it was already sold 2 hours before. I think there exist those people who are just always watching for these things. Nothing new to anyone I guess. What's a tank like that worth normally any-ways?

Edited by Iceturf