My Friendly Goldfish

Fin2you

My 3 year decided to play cars ON the goldfish tank, before I could get over to stop him all the fish lined up at the front & swam beside the truck across the tank, then turned & zoomed back to the other side to wait for the "truck to come back". I watched this go on for 10min & when my son had had enough he lined up his cars & trucks on the lip of the stand & the goldfish lined up facing the trucks! Oh my gosh I just about peed myself laughing! Honestly I know they are dirty fish, but I will put up with having to clean the tank more often than I have to do my betta tanks, if they'll continue to play with my son this way. (he's developmentally delayed & can at times be rough so the rest of our pets often hide from him)

That's super awesome.

Animals really seem to have an unexpected special ability to care for us as people. As a baby, I apparently used to grab the big black Tom cat that my parents adopted by the skin of his back while he was resting and roll him back and forth. He would just let me do it until I got tired. This same cat would get into territory scraps every two week with the other cats in the hood and win every time.

We also had a Siberian husky that was the shyest thing until someone, usually my dad, started play wrestling with my little brother when he was 4. The husky would gently but firmly close her jaw over the " attacker's" arm just to let you know she meant business and that they should stop messing with my little bro.

You probably have the coolest goldfish ever :) I'm sure your family will treasure that memory for many years.