My 30Gal Planted

Fin2you

I finally got to Pisces & Big Al's today for Java Moss for the tree, also found some cool rock/wood style decorations that were the right size for the tank.

I had to accept defeat with the Corkscrew Val & the dwarf narrow leaf sword plants, so the only plant aside from the moss in here is the 1 solid red plant that i have a small snip & a big bunch.

I think the bristolnose pleco's, hillstreem loaches & goldfish will be very happy. I know I am pleased with the look of the tank!

post-5692-0-84726900-1358723951_thumb.jpg

HA HA HA I already know; the 1st batch of plants I bought the goldfish tried eatting the 1 green & red plant as well as the little grass cover plant & the corkscrew val, so I rescued those & have used them to plant my 2 male betta's 5.5gal tanks. Still wondering if I feel up to heavily planting the female betta sorority tank.... LOL I have spent my fish budget for awhile though so until I sell the extra tanks I need to just be happy with these 3 planted!