Why Are My Pic's Too Large?

Hello Moderator, I tried posting pics but your site says the pics are too large(data wise),

yet a year ago i posted the same pics with the same camera and there was no issue...

can you increase the amount of pics we can post, its a real pain in the @$$....thanks

Best bet is to get a photobucket.com account or something similar. When you upload photos on that site you can copy an 'embed' address and your pictures will show up on any of your posts you copy it too. This saves time trying to manage your pictures on the forum and gives you virtually unlimited space to upload and store your aquarium photos. Hope that helps!

Assuming you're using Windows... If you don't want to use an online service (some of us prefer to control our own data), I often use Windows Photo Gallery (formerly Live Photo Gallery):

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/photo-gallery

Then follow the directions under "resize" in this FAQ: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/photo-gallery-edit-photos-faq

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can I get mine increased as well?

If you would like an increase in your storage on the forum.... send me a PM and ask for it. *tada*

It's OK... I'll just go ahead and do it.

*done*

*more tada!!*