Changing Info

I just realized my profile says I am a boy! it won't let me change that!

Can a mod please change it to say I'm female.

While your at it perhaps you can blank my how did you hear about AA answer from the record.

This is why you don't join forums in the middle of the night!

~Aysha Married to Blink and lacking the necessary equipment to be a boy.

Here ---> http://albertaaquatica.com/index.php?showtopic=35144

You can change gender yourself in your --->

My Settings

General Account Settings

IN HERE...above your city choice.

That or use krazy glue to make the male gender designation correct.

All fixed up as far as the gender label is concerned.

As for the "How did you" you can see your own, and Admins can see everyone's, but no one should be able to see yours. This is an information gathering tool we need on the site to know where our members have come from and whether or not various site marketing tools have worked for us. I don't really push the advertising of the site too much anymore because we are quite honestly the only game in the province, but it's still really good info I will continue to collect. It appears in your profile sidebar because that's just how the forum works. There is a small upgrade for the forum coming online this weekend, and possibly in the last while maybe it's changed so I can gather the information elsewhere and not have it on the sidebar like that.

**Interesting fun fact: anyone who joined before whatever date it was that was added will have NO clue what I am talking about because it only affects those who signed up after that date. So half the people here are all "What the??"

Funny.