My Aru 2 Set Up

SuperGuppyGirl

I am going to try breeding them, they are Pseudomugil Gertrudae Aru 2. There are several different ones all the way up to 4. I purchased them from Geleen here on the site.

The red tetras are Ember Tetras, they stay small and are extremely active, helping make my emerald dwarf rasboras less shy. Picked them up at AC for $2 each.

These blue eyes are a fun fish to watch especially when the males display to each other. They max out at 2 inches and have a 2-3 year life span as far as I know.

Not particularly hard to spawn, they can however take up to 3 weeks to hatch out, and like abit of loving care as larvae, needing very fine, high quality foods and then BB shrimp at about 7-10 days

I will make sure you get a nice breeding group together superguppygirl.

John

Current stock list:

7 Aru 2

5 Emerald Dwarf Rasbora

5 Ember Tetra

5 Hastatus Cory

5 Pygmaseous Cory

5 Habrosus Cory

2 Duplicareous Cory

2 Black Vensuelan Cory

1 mystery snail

AC 50 and Marina S10 filters

Plants: water sprite, anubias, dwarf sag, money wort, unknown stem, red ludwiga, crypt and swords.

Need to upgrade the blacks and cups to 5 each and thinking some cherry shrimp too. Just trying to think of how to put a bubbler in for extra aeration.

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl