Another Source For Canadian Cories

rodsboys

Reds about 18 in stock, I plan on nabbing 8.

Greens approx 30 in stock.

Please sounds off if you are 100% in on this so we can get it moving before we run out of stock :)

Shipping I'm proposing we split via number of bags ordered. Thus assuming 6 bags of cory's and 3 trios of guppies, aprrox $138/9 giving us $15.33 per bag of fish. Fair enough?

I'm down for 1 bag (8) red lazers

1 trio of sky blue half blacks

I believe Jason is down for 3 bags? correct me if I'm wrong pls

rest o' ya pls & ty

Antonio

Edited by Tigs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K she's got company coming over soon so replies are down to zero for a bit. I'm scheduled to give her a call tomorrow so hoping to have firm numbers by then and get a plan going on payment etc.

thanks,

ps, I've sent everyone who indicated interest a pm asking you to confirm if you are in and what you're after etc.

Antonio

Okay, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the group order option is out for now. She's just informed me that in talking it over with her husband they are not comfy with the idea of shipping that much livestock in one go (seeing as they do have the live gurantee bit). Specifically, the cory's are the main concern, apparently they need more care & attention in shipping than the guppies etc.

Thus, I've agreed to do a trial run with a mix of one set of cory's and some guppies for myself. If these ship okay (the cory's) then they will have another look at possibly doing the group order bit.

In addition, since the cory's are in limited supply, payment is required to hold them, with no positive shipment date other than 'when weather permits".

I'll keep you'll posted with how things go

Antonio