Another Source For Canadian Cories

rodsboys

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great minds think alike. I did the same, but with an eye towards the guppy trios, here is part of the reply.

You would be looking at about $55 for shipping cost and
that is for next day priority express delivery to your door by 10:30 am. Just
so you know I can ship up to 3 trios for that price as it is the same size box.

so 3 trios for that price, not sure on larger group order & cost but can ask as well.

cheers,

Antonio

She did tell me guppies ship 1 to a bag so sounds like 9 bags to a box? Cories ship 8 to a bag of the same species. She is still getting me a price per box. Says she can only ship when temps do not drop below 0 at night, so we may be looking at April???

She is telling me a box is $160 via Purolator. She is doing a dry run to see how many bags can fit in. If 10 bags can fit with 8 cories each, we are looking at $2.00 per fish for shipping. More than 10 bags will be worth it, but less will not be for the cheaper species. Hopefully will know more later today.

I have always done air bc you get I the same day - I'm planning on getting over $100 in fish, so I'd prefer to get them the same day. Only problem is they'd have to be picked up at the airport instead of delivered to your door.

I live close enough to the Airport and right now work even closer so that's not a problem. I also prefer to get my fish same day and was also looking at a $100 budget. Some of those prices are too good to pass up even if you add $2 per fish after shipping.

I inquired to them about shipping to here in NL, but the best would be overnight. I haven't had any trouble with overnight in the past so far. But I do find the prices on the cories same as here, not even counting the shipping. Though the guppies are very nice and are very hard to come by here, so they are a good option, but they are a fancy price as well.