Should I Use Ada 5 Elements?

Mahawka

ADA 5 Elements
Hey guys,

I have a quick question for you. I am working on a new 30 Gallon Long planted Tank.
My plan is to use 2 bags of ADA - Amazonia and a bag of ADA Power Sand special.

My question is. Should I get the 5 elements? If if so how much would i need ? 5grams? 200 grams?
My tank dimension is 48x12x12 inches

ADA Clear Super
Improves water quality while promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. A highly refined activated carbon powder mixed with several nutrients that promote the growth of beneficial nutrifying bacteria. Supplying some to the substrate and some to the water, Clear Super absorbs excess organic substances and promotes the appearance of nitrifying bacteria. Clear Super thus removes organic substances from within the aquarium and keeps the water crystal clear. Highly effective when added at the bottom of the substrate with Bacter 100.
ADA Tourmaline BC
Turmaline is a mineral compound of iron, aluminium, sodium, boron, lithium and magnesium which are gradually dissolved, enriching water of important elements. Turmaline BC is an electrostatic mineral that increases roots plant nutrition. In particular Glossostigma Elatinoides grows 50% more than its normal development.
ADA Bacter 100
Containing more than 100 different kinds of micro organisms in a dormant state. Bacter 100 improves the conditions in the substrate and the aquarium water and then stabilizes the eco-system within the aquarium. To be applied at the bottom of the substrate at setup or to the aquarium water when necessary.
ADA Penac-P
Through intensified development of the hair roots and soil microbes, the supply of nutrients in the plant is optimised. Greener leaf colouring of the leaves shows an increased ability for photosynthesis. Together with the optimised nutrient supply this allows a healthy plant growth. Moreover, now the plants build up enough reserves to produce natural antibodies against diseases and pests.
ADA Penac-W
Penac W helps to improve the substrate environment. Penac W should be applied to the very bottom layer of substrate.

I'd suggest talking to Norm at Pisces. I went to his seminar on planted tanks and was really impressed with his ADA product knowledge. Not sure if I'm sold on the cost of the ADA over my mix of flourite, sand and gravel but might have to try it in the next small tank I set up. Hope he can help you out!!