Killi Id Please

SuperGuppyGirl

I ended up buying a blue male Gardeneri and 2 females , went back again got 2 more females as well. All the females a yellow hue to their bellies but 2 of them are a very pale yellow over all. Both the full yellow females are carrying eggs, can see an almost gold orange balls in their bellies. The yellow boy is following the more egg laden one like white on rice, if she stops he practically rolls on her . Lol doubt I will have any babies though my betta ocellatas are in the tank waiting for their tank to finish cycling ...and both my hang on breeders are in use for my shrimp. Bought some more Cherrys (as I was a bonehead and put the bettas and the killifish in with them) and some Red Tiger Shrimp( only 2 look red the rest look blue black and are almost solid color).

Edited by SuperGuppyGirl

thats a shame

they only need a small tank to breed in then the fry take about 3 weeks to hatch if you leave them in water

if you ever come up to edm i'd like to tradeone of my males for one of your females to keep the breeding line strong