Bucktooth Tetra Pics

CatWhat

After what seemed to be a never ending search for Bucktooth Tetras, now has finally ended. One of my LFS placed an order for me for Bucktooth Tetras. I have had them now for three days and all are doing really well. Eating frozen and flake which I was surprised as they are wild caught so I thought I might have a hard time to get them to take flake food. I added the air stones to create some current and help with the oxygenation, I was thinking of adding a propeller as well but I think that might be a bit too much current for them.
Here are some pics.

2013-04-04133510_zps490b5c61.jpg

2013-04-04133520_zps32c0427a.jpg

2013-04-04133557_zps417d1b1c.jpg

2013-04-04133614_zps14de3599.jpg

Beautiful tank and exodons! Looks like you're doing everything right: having them in a group and then putting them in a planted tank. Perfect biotope with the sand and planted tank. Looks like your filtration is sufficient and I believe these guys don't require crazy flow like african tigers fish, a larger characidae. How many did you end up getting?

Thanks. I'm using two Aqua Clear 300's/70's plus the air pump. I bought 28 in hopes that having a large number in the school would help defuse their aggression. I'm think of getting a couple more plants, perhaps some larger amazon swords.