Hi Blow Air Pumps,

Tigs

Just thought I'd share as I picked one up today. All I can say is WOW. Not only does it have much better air flow than the

Coralife SL65 it's replacing, I can almost not hear the pump operating! Currently running about 20 jetlifters and a couple of

sponge filters and I had to throttle back the air supply on most of the jetlifters due to too much water flow!

cheers,

Antonio

I have had 2 of the Hiblow HB 20's now for well over a year. Indeed they are so quiet I forget that I have them. Have never run out of air again. The other thing you will notice after you have had them for a while is they have been maintenance free!

Where did you pick it up? I'm in need of a new air pump, and think I'll be increasing the number of tanks I have on the system... something with some juice will be needed! :)

http://www.jlaquatics.com/info/210/Hi-Blow+Air+Pumps.html

shipped on Monday arrived today :) It's on sale for $188? which is the lowest price I've found. They also carry a 6 outlet manifold for it for $17.99 not sure if they still have stock (not listed on the web page but you can request it in the comment portion of checkout).

Email response from them is excellent in my experience.

cheers,

Antonio