Stocking Dilemma

So as I'm revamping the 75G, I thought I had the stock picked out and set ...this weekend I hit up a garage sale where the seller had a fish tank in the garage. I was horrified to see in his 40G tank, 5 live and 1 dead Bolivian Rams mixed in with his African cichlids (Julis and labs) . The julis were kicking the crap out of the poor rams, fins are shredded and stressed right out. Not enough hidey holes, no plants just one rock thing. Needless to say a bit of haggling and 20$ later I now own 5 Bolivian rams around 1.5". My dilemma is would these be safe to home in the 75G with dwarf corys or would they be snacks? Or would a pair of A. Biteania be the better choice? I am hoping to keep the dwarf cory colony breeding in tank as it has without the rams/apistos or am I just trying to shoot the moon?

So here is the final count:

2 Apistogramma Bitaeniata

2 Bolivian Ram

15+ Habrosus Cory

15+ Hastatus Cory

15+ Pygmy Cory

6-8 Melanotaenia Mccullochi "skull creek"

6-8 Featherfin Rainbowfish

6-8 Pseudomugil Gertrudae Aru 2

Should be a nice busy tank. Make sure to provide plenty of caves and a few flat stones throughout the tank for your cichlids, and the rest will LOVE the moss wall and probably reward you with many eggs!