Meanwhile In Dr Moreau's Lab........

Jayba

So I have kind of a shrimp wasteland going. Didn't have any other place to put 5 or so mixed shrimp. Have some cool young adults on the go. Just wondering if I have something cool or just 'meh'

I have what appears to be a full colored PFR except he is a dark red wine color. Almost a plum/brown. I also have tigers this color. So cool or meh? Any shrimpers feel free to school me.....

When I had a tonne of mixed shrimp, I started getting all kinds of colors: blues, yellows, browns, etc. I think you have what they may call chocolate. Check out Shrimp Fever's stock page; lots of different colors of 'cherry shrimp'.

Cool. The guy kinda looks like the chocolate but is more red wine color. I will let things keep going and see what comes of it I guess. Kinda neat to see different types come from essentially PFR's and yellows.

So until I come up with a plan I will let things be just for fun. I should throw some blues in there and give another variable for sits and giggles.