ABS pipe

dunl

What's a safe thing to use to connect this together for a non-toxic, leak-free fit? I need to do some work on the overflow pipe for my saltwater tank....I've got an idea, butlooking for what people use.

Thanks,

Dunl

I would use ABS solvent glue (I'm not sure the technical name). It is used in abs piping every where (the grey or yellow stuff). When wet it would be very toxic but once it dries it should be safe. I used some in my cichlid tank (the grey stuff) to make a plug for the for the sump hole. It seemed to have no negative impact and has never leaked.

I would use ABS solvent glue (I'm not sure the technical name). It is used in abs piping every where (the grey or yellow stuff). When wet it would be very toxic but once it dries it should be safe. I used some in my cichlid tank (the grey stuff) to make a plug for the for the sump hole. It seemed to have no negative impact and has never leaked.

I also use the yellow ABS solvent and like mentioned, as long as its dry, its not toxic. I use ABS piping in my fishroom.