Salut!

Frogfish

Hello everyone, glad to join a forum with a community feel. This is the reason I decided to join this forum over others although they are still great fun to browse.

Born and grown in Calgary and have had a lifelong passion for plants and horticulture from childhood. I am a career arborist and studied horticulture science at Olds College.

I have recently gotten into the fishtank hobby, funny thing is I wanted nothing to do with it a few months ago but my wife insisted on bringing one home to set up in the nursery for the new baby. I said fine but the responsibility was all on her to keep it running. Well the tank made its way to the house a few months before the baby arrived and to make a long story short we now have 3 tanks running and all my wife has to do is enjoy them and occasionally wipe the spots on the glass after aquascaping operations.

I really enjoy the science aspect of growing with this hobby.

Right on, yeah I noticed your post on your 20 gal great looking tank, I started one about the same time, converted from fish only to potting soil substrate planted,

Oh yeah about the intro story, forgot to mention that all three tanks got here before the baby, really looking forward to go fish shopping with her as she grows up she is always looking at the tanks.