Silver Aro Won't Eat

Serenity

Any suggestions? Previous owner had him strictly on shrimp. He has been without food for a couple weeks now.

Should be adjusted and used to the tank but still not going for anything, pellets, raw and partially cooked shrimp.

Is there a meal/food that these guys can't pass up? Or anything that's worked for you in the past?

Getting worried about his health at this point.

Thanks

Getting desperate now, the aro has not eaten in 4 weeks.

I've tried pellets (5 types), shrimp both pink and raw, feeder fish, crickets, both shrimp again but soaked in Kents Garlic.

Not sure what's going on but don't want to see him die, any other suggestions are welcome. I'm going to get some type of worm tomorrow and give that a whirl.

The last couple of times when I go to feed and I fold the cricket/shrimp in the water the aro seems to swim in close proximity more and come close to it but never takes it.

Tank mates are oscars and peacock bass and some pleco's

Tank is 96*30*24

Parameters are fine on all fronts.

Took some pictures tonight, think he is sick which is why he isn't eating. Transferred him to a quarantine tank. Upped the temp a bit and added some salt until I can figure out what the next step is. He has white spots on him but it isn't ich I don't think. His poop is a bright green so that would indicate parasite?

I read that when some hobbyists are desperate they try a method where you put them in a smaller tank and lower the water level to limit the fishes options, while he is in the quarantine tank I might try this as well. I'll also try to reduce the lights.

P1040880Large_zps47c280e7.jpg

P1040873Large_zps456c77c2.jpg

P1040885Large_zps01b2eae6.jpg