Rare Sighting Made My Day!

Fin2you

My Clown Pleco has choosen tonight to grace me with a rare display! Despite being sure it never eats it is bigger than when I got him/her! I would say 1/4" bigger lengthwise in the past 2+months since bringing it home from Pisces barely the length of my pinky finger!

post-5692-0-83861200-1396925272_thumb.jpg

LOL for show offs in the tank with the clown pleco is a school of 3 diff varieties of rasboras, 2 female betta's & 3 African Dwarf Frogs so there is always something cool to see! & the other tank the goldfish are front & center up to no good goofballs; so its really weird having a fish that prefers to hide! The goldfish tank Bristolnose plecos dont hid much at all so this is really "new" for me. But thats what I get for hearing "these guys dont get near as big as the b.n. & immediately thought "perfect for my 10gal"

• 2 months later...

not really a good algea eater, tend to hide all the time, I have 1 myself, cool when they do come out, but I find all my other Plecos are out and about more often then hiding.