Ordering Co2 Regulator From Gla

Wgcc1

I can't answer your questions but, I just looked at their prices and I know I did not spend that kind of money when I built my own system. If you're patient and do the research about how to build one you'll probably only drop a couple hundred on a really good system.

I'm not really handy, not much of a DIY'er but it's not that scary to build your own, and then you have a really good understanding of how it works and why.

That makes a difference. Those seem like decent prices. After reading some reviews it seems like a decent way to go. I'm currently piecing together a paintball system as well. The difference being that if I ever decide (or have the opportunity) to scrap the paintball tank in favor of a CO2 tank, I've already got the system to attach to it.

I have ordered from them and they are great to deal with. Send you emails when they ship give you the tracking infomation so you can follow it and had no problems at all. If you do order the co2 line they do ship it as one section so you don't have to worry about it being 10ft pieces.