Gertrudae "aru Ii"

flyfisher

I have managed to grow out six fry from some original stock I received from geleen. I was wondering at what size should I be able to sex these guy or gals?They are about 3/4" and all look like females so far.

Thanks.

Congrats! Well it can be tricky but at that size differences are starting to show,let's hope for a couple of males.

John

Yup ...I agree with John! I just heard the other day that sex is one of John's best suits! :)

Cheers

Ric

Thanks guys here's hoping there is a couple of males in the bunch,but if not it will give the older males a new lease on life LOL and step up the activity in the tank.

That's one species off my list now it will be the Goyders turn that I picked up from you Rick back around Christmas.

If they are 6 young new girls it will certainly give the old boys a new lease on life. :). Lots and lots and lots of eggs.

Good luck with the Goyders ... it's good someone in Calgary is going to continue breeding that strain. Best Goyder strain I have ever seen!

Ric