$2 Albino Weather Dojo Loach

neoprodigy

I have seen tone of albino dojos...but never in a food market, never that size, and never that cheaply.

Sadly, no snakeheads in our fish markets in Calgary (believe you me, I look regularly for interesting contaminants)....back east they get bowfins occasionally, though.

There are a couple species of Snakehead in the city, but I can only think of 1 that sells Redline. I have seen a dwarf snake head or two.

I have seen Channa aurantimaculata , Channa micropeltes, Channa lucius, and Channa argus in the past month...no bleheri though, dammit! :grr:

• 2 weeks later...
There are a couple species of Snakehead in the city, but I can only think of 1 that sells Redline.  I have seen a dwarf snake head or two.

I have seen Channa aurantimaculata , Channa micropeltes, Channa lucius, and Channa argus in the past month...no bleheri though, dammit! :grr:

where where....

Christian: Riverfront has some bleheris. they seem to be close to full grown. maybe an inch short. Pretty price too. 129.99 written on the tank. Don't know if each...probably though.

They also had a channa assam...but i thought it looked more like a gachua. Midgetwaiter said it was assam.

Jonah

Christian: Riverfront has some bleheris. they seem to be close to full grown. maybe an inch short. Pretty price too. 129.99 written on the tank. Don't know if each...probably though.

They also had a channa assam...but i thought it looked more like a gachua. Midgetwaiter said it was assam.

Jonah

Yes, I know....they came in 5 days ago...but of course on sale, they are $65 each.

Also baby micropeltis and some gachua in that order, although the gachua are now all gone.