How big of a tank would they need?

Raven

according to some of the articels of the cichlid forums it is. When i saw the pictures of it i liked the look of it, but i think ill just use some pipes and have the covered with gravel along with the rocks. That way itll provide some nice caves for the girls. I hope.

• 3 weeks later...

lol, Sorry. Theres so many threads and all, that i loss track some times. Ive desided on 2 sets of trios. One of Aulonocara Hanbaeschi, the one ive had troubles finding, and of Yellow Labs. The posts youve probably seen from me, is about the tanks set up. As it stands, ive some small and large gravel, mixed that barely covers the bottom of the tank. I have some rock decor, but i need more for hidy holes. And i have only a powerhead with a filter. So ive alot more to get, which i hope will be soon. Im hopeing to get the fish at Edmonton club auction thing on 0ct 17 if i can, that way if they breed, theyll be of good quality. anyway.... i think thats it. lol.