"to Infinity And Beyond!"

FunkSolid

Good morning to everyone, i'm a new guy with this being my first post. I have been in the hobby for years with Livebearers, and aquaponics, but I sold my smaller aquariums and bought a 120 gallon and i'm ready for a new challenge. With my university and research taking up more and more of my time I wanted to get down to one gorgeous tank. My wife (and I) would like to create a beautiful Rainbowfish aquarium. Were not sure which of the Melanotaenia genus yet, but were exited to explore the different classifications and connect with locals. With this new adventure comes new challenges and this is where I will find great pleasure in these forums. Were are looking to network with individuals who are sickened by the use and abuse of nature through mass fish farming, and creating antibiotic resistance animals that are suffering. If this irresponsibility keeps up, we humans will soon have the same fate as the farmed fish with resistance strains of bacteria wiping out large populations.... I probably should not rant on my first post. Sorry about that. I love the idea of buying fish locally, from people who have bred and raised fish with the reverence that nature deserves.

Thanks for your time

Andrew (FunkSolid)

• 4 weeks later...