Adding Slow Drip To Tank /eliminate Water Changes

A few months ago I watched a youtube vid,a guy set up a slow drip with over flow on his basement tank.Just so happens I have a perfect spot for this against my utilty room downstairs,the only thing i have to figure out is how to add PRIME to my well water as it enters every once in awhile.

A rescent water change killed my 5yr old severums so i'm paranoid.

If you find a dosing syringe - the kind they use in hospitals to dose meds - or an IV, that would be the best way to give measured dosage along with the new water.

The other option is to run your tap water thru a carbon filter before going to your drip system.

the well water is through a chlorine injection then charcoal filter"whole house" system. This system has done nothing to remove a slight color in our water,currently i'm looking at an "ACLARUS" Ozone injection system to replace it,they say the ozone is safe?

Ozone is quite toxic to living things, which is good to sterilize the tap water. It's VERY reactive, which is good for your application b/c all you'll need to do is drip the water in from height - the exposure to air and little splash will cause the O3 to dissipate into the atmosphere immediately.