New fish ideas

maligne

You could probably get away with a few more with the supplemental filtration you have.  I used to have a group of 20 cardinals in my 30 gallon with various cory , ottos and endlers... maybe about 30 or so fish in total. Its good you are doing it in stages to allow the tank to adjust to the increased bio load. 

I was never a tetra fan prior to setting this tank up back in December. The Rummys where the first 6 fish I put in there. They are so vibrant now and they all have beautiful green blotches on the top of their heads. My dad thought it was a fungus but it's just them showing their full colors.

I'd like to thank both Cgy Betta Guy and J vision for your input on this tank. I research a lot and watch videos. I read up on the fish and equipment I use. But it's very comforting to be able to ask specific questions about what I'm doing and get feed back from others with years of experience. Your appreciated.

Eventually I want to convince my dad to change the scape. I'd like to glue a nice anubius on to a small piece of Malaysian drift wood and put it just left of center where the orange rock is and remove the rock. Take out the plant on the right and move the center plant closer to the left.

I have found it interesting and note worthy that the introduction of the 5 Cory's and 4 emperor tetras had obviously created a buisyer tank. I think it's note worthy that this has calmed down some of the squabbling amongst the bolivian rams. The fish add as a distraction and at times a barrier or break of line of sight between the rams. One ram has lost his corner on the substrate to the Cory's but he doesn't seem to mind. He just lives in the plant on the right now